SmithBits TalkRadio

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Szandra Mayer

Musik Radio Promotions
presents
Szandra Mayer



Genre
Pop- AC

Location
United States

Label
Indie

Website
https://szandramayer.com/

Songwriter/Publisher
Szandra Mayer

Hello Guys!

My name is Szandra Mayer, and I’m an almost 12-year-old singer/songwriter.

My favorite genres are R&B, Pop and Euro Pop.

My second song Paradise charted at #49 on the global DRT Top 50 at the end of 2018.



I was born in Los Angeles, CA but I currently live in Florida.

My mother is from Peru and my father is from Hungary, and I’m lucky enough to be able to speak fluently both languages: Spanish and Hungarian, besides my native English.

I have a younger sister, who is 5 years old and I love her so much!

Other than singing and writing songs and traveling with my family, I love to spend time with my friends, both offline and online.

I’m into dancing as well, an activity that happens to relax me so much.

As probably every teen out there, I’m also an avid social media user. My favorite ones are Musical.ly (TikTok now) and Instagram and I definitely like to spend some time on both platforms every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment