SmithBits TalkRadio

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Stephanie Hochman of My Luv Notes

Musik Radio Promotions
presents
My Luv Notes



Genre
Pop- AC- Rock -R&B

Location
United States

Label
Indie

Website
https://www.myluvnotes.com/

Songwriter/Publisher
Stephanie Hochman

She Ain’t Me

Stephanie of My Luv Notes

My name is Stephanie of My Luv Notes. I am a writer of truths, a storyteller and a singer.  In sharing my music with you, we share the emotion, the pain and the struggle along with the triumph, together. In that truth, when my words and music resonate within, you have a home in my music and in my heart forever. And I hope and pray I will forever remain in your heart.  You are never alone. Take my hand and walk with me on this incredible journey called life. Here is my take on it.

There are certain moments in life that seize your heart, stop time and take your breath away.  Some images will forever remain etched in your mind, carved into your heart as if with a knife.  Nothing can quite take your breath away like seeing a photograph of someone you have loved, happy with another.  You grieve as though someone has died, yet you are the one that is shrouded, covered in blue. Blue is the color of the beautiful sky and yet when you feel blue, you feel sad or down.  In life, you always seem to wonder what could have been. Although you may feel covered in blue, you must always look up to the beautiful sky as that is also blue and the source of great beauty and love. For above the rainbow is where I dwell and I am forever covered in blue.

My Luv Notes Music and Boutique are committed to helping improve our communities. We are proud and blessed to inform you that a percentage of proceeds from our music or inspirational items from our boutique will be donated to charity. It’s about the bigger picture. It’s not about selling, it’s about the message, the intention, and the purpose. It’s not about buying, it’s about sharing the experience and the purpose.

With luv from here and above,

Stephanie of My Luv Notes



No comments:

Post a Comment