SmithBits TalkRadio

Monday, October 28, 2019

Hassa


Musik Radio Promotions
presents
Hassa




Genre
Pop- Hip Hop - Urban

Location
United States

Label
Indie

Songwriter/Publisher
Hassa


Ever Since I can remember music has been a part of my life, whether a favorite TV show theme or tapping my fingers on the dinner table trying to make a catchy beat. Singing Hooks from songs, and rapping lyrics from various artists was a main hobby, I find Music to be a bonding place for all kinds of people from all walks where people can relate one way or another, Expression through voice. Nutrients for the soul. 

It wasn’t till High School I realized my singing capabilities. In order for me to graduate I had to pick up some required elective, I didn’t know which one till my eyes automatically glued to “Chorus” it was there I began to truly sing and the love of music exponentially grew. I found it to be entertaining to sing various types of songs with different styles and pitches ways I could challenge my voice and improve it. 

After writing personal music for sometime I decided this to be my first  debut single, it embodies love at first sight, that one person you meet in any space or time, lock eyes with, that rush of emotions and excitement, that beating in your chest, convincing with words and actions, let them know that being with you would be the best experience and time that life has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment